Wednesday 8 May 2013

Kilkenny Roots Festival Fashion - Day Two

On 3rd May, we awoke to another sunkissed morning in Kilkenny. Fresh-faced and rearing to get going after the opening night of the festival, Alex, Aidan and I headed into the city centre.

Following a suggestion from my lovely friend Keira, Aidan and Alex led the way to 'Cafe Mocha'. Since the name seemed to dictate it, I ordered myself a nice mocha and enjoyed the quaint decor. 
Our next port of call was Castle Park. Armed with bread rolls, we braved the treacherous lands of the duck pond.
 For a day of adventuring in this laid-back city, I kept my style
pretty chilled.
My new distressed khaki jeans from Penneys were paired
with my golden (or rather blue) oldie Converse that are customised with purple fabric paint.
My multicoloured Om Diva cardigan and vintage Ralph Lauren jacket were worn over a flannel shirt supplied again by the lovely Alex. Perfect duck-feeding attire!








Becoming one with nature.....





Alex and Aidan with the duck army!












Marie and I discovered that cute little wanna-be-piggy dogs are the best accessories to have!

Later on I swapped my jeans for a black River Island skirt and purple leggings to dance the night away at another Ha Ha Tonka gig!

As the party continued to Morrisons, we caught up with Ha Ha Tonka. Their drummer Lennon even chilled out with us and we got invited back to chill with them and a few beers in their B&B. Transported by their tour bus no less.
  
Another crazy night in Kilkenny was had by all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment