Friday 29 March 2013

So guys. It's been a while! Please accept my sincerest apologies...

A little thing called London Fashion Week went down around mid-February and I was there with my college Fashion Society. No biggie sure! ....I jest, it was spectacular!

Here's my post on the Trinity Fashion Society's blog about the overall experience:

http://trinityfashionsoc.wordpress.com/2013/03/16/london-fashion-week-trip-2013-the-overall-experience/


For such a super-stylin' occasion, a girl ,of course, needs to have some super-stylin' threads to walk the cobbled streets! 
This is just a breakdown of my outfits over the three days for y'all! 
Day 1: As this day was to consist of a lot of transport and walking around, the natural approach would have been to wear comfy clothes...not for this girl! Surprisingly, I decided to go for a rather chicer, more put-together look than I would normally go for. My top tip for travelling is layers, layers and more layers! From the bottom up I am wearing Penneys brogues, black tights, Penneys skirt, vintage red silk shirt, Forvever 21 short embellished jacket and my beloved Ralph Lauren jacket. 
Day 2: After walking around 'Somerset House' a.k.a. the Fashion Centre of My World, the second day was the time to rev up the style levels! My teddy-boy shoes are from New Look, wolly polka-dot tights from Penneys, vintage black-lace skirt with side split, vintage blue silk shirt, Forever 21 bright yellow jumper with the ole RL jacket yet again. Also, my hair and accessories took a bit of a 'Karma Chameleon' turn with my side-swept locks, small plaits and massive feather earring! 
Day 3: Yet again, my look became uncharacteristically chic. I like to think that my outfit was somewhat reminiscent of the recent Dior catwalk look (see below). My cute little slippers were a buy on the trip in Topshop (they have a MASSIVE shop on Oxford St) and a welcome change for my poor feet. Again, black tights were paired with a Penneys skirt, top and belt. I should've totally asked Penneys for sponsorship! My statement necklace hails from Pulse. 

More London Fashion Week posts to come!! x




No comments:

Post a Comment