Sunday 31 March 2013

Easter Time!


Easter time woo! More like mega chocolate fest...
Although, we may have had snow the last few days here in Dublin, I felt a certain springtime look was in order for this day! 
My sheer, patterned blouse is from Penneys. The purple, cream, and brown shades suit the day along with the aptly named 'Peter Pan' collar. As there promises to be many sweet goodies, the elastic waistband on my skirt is perfect! Looking sharp with room for chocolate...match made in heaven. 
There is a chill in the air following our snowy weather, therefore, I completed my outfit with grey wolly tights and brown wedge boots. 
My spring look is further continued with my cutesy yellow hair bow (totally not taken from a chocolate box...) and natural look make-up. 
 Happy Easter everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment