Sunday 5 August 2012

                                 


Dublin Zombie Walk. Indeed, not words one often hears on a day-to-day basis. But on the 4th August, myself and some few thousand other souls donned our finest dead gear and blood to raise awareness and money for charity. I used an old green dress and splattered myself with the red stuff! My make-up, however, was the most fun part! I achieved the wounded-axe-wielding-human-attacked-zombie-look with simple make-up. Using sculpting wax, I created the cut by smoothing it onto my forehead and allowing the inner corners to be raised up. Blue, purple and black eye-shadow filled in the wound and the surrounding skin to show a bruised effect. Dollops of fake gloopy blood completed the look for the perfect zombiefied face!

No comments:

Post a Comment